Sept 17: Concert Ticket | CANCELED
Our summer concerts are back and better than ever with more live music on our outdoor stage from 6:30-8:30 pm, food carts, and partnerships with local charities so that every concert is giving back to our community!
Tickets are required and must be purchased in advance in order to control capacity and we will still be committed to providing a safe and welcoming environment for you to enjoy these events all summer long.
Tickets are $5 each and all guests over the age of 2 must have a ticket.
These concerts are for all ages (minors welcome until 8 pm and all over the age of 2 must have a ticket) and picnics and dogs on a leash are welcome. Doors open at 5:30 pm.
As of now, we will be following all social distancing protocols throughout the evening, though this may change as the summer progresses. This includes keeping groups to 10 or less, maintaining a minimum of 6 feet between groups, regularly sanitizing the facility, as well as requiring children to remain with parents at all times.
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU ARRIVE:
- Doors open at 5:30 pm. The Tasting Room will close at 5 pm and reopen for the concert at 5:30 pm.
- Picnics are welcome but please no outside alcohol. We do feature microbrews and have non-alcoholic beverages available.
- All seating is first come, first served. Most of our seating is on the grass so be sure to bring a blanket/lawn chairs.
- We cannot accept groups larger than 10 at this time.
- We do not offer tasting on Friday nights but have an amazing selection of wines to purchase by the glass or bottle.
- Concert begins at 6:30 pm, ends at 8:30 pm, and we close promptly at 9 pm.
- Children are welcome but must remain with an adult at all times and be able to follow social distancing protocols.
Refund policy: Full refund will be given on ticket purchases up until the day of the event.