Jul 22: Concert Ticket
Our summer concerts are back and better than ever with more live music on our outdoor stage from 6:30-8:30 pm, food carts, and partnerships with local charities so that every concert is giving back to our community!
Tickets are required and must be purchased in advance in order to control capacity and we will still be committed to providing a safe and welcoming environment for you to enjoy these events all summer long.
Tickets are $5 each and all guests over the age of 2 must have a ticket.
NO PAPER TICKETS WILL BE MAILED- ALL TIX ARE WILL CALL UNDER THE NAME OF THE PURCHASER
These concerts are for all ages (all over the age of 2 must have a ticket and remain with their parents) and picnics and dogs on a leash are welcome. Doors open at 5:30 pm.
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU ARRIVE:
- Doors open at 5:30 pm. The Tasting Room will close at 5 pm and reopen for the concert at 5:30 pm.
- Picnics are welcome but please no outside alcohol. We do feature microbrews and have non-alcoholic beverages available.
- All seating is first come, first served with the exception of our VIP tasting area. Most of our seating is on the grass so be sure to bring a blanket/lawn chairs.
- We do not offer tasting on Friday nights (unless you have a Prepaid Friday Night tasting reservation) but we have an amazing selection of wines to purchase by the glass or bottle.
- Concert begins at 6:30 pm, ends at 8:30 pm, and we close promptly at 9 pm.
- Children are welcome but must remain with an adult at all times.
Refund policy: Full refund will be given on ticket purchases up until the day of the event.