Ballet In The Vineyard Ticket | SEPT 5 | SOLD OUT
Join Ballet Fantastique and Bossanaire at beautiful Silvan Ridge for a late summer outdoor concert in wine country, featuring live bossa nova music and uplifting, site-specific choreography from the artists of Ballet Fantastique!
Enjoy custom Latin theme summer menu items from "Sheild Bistro & Catering Kitchen," sip on delicious wine, and enjoy a one-of-a-kind performance as the sun sets behind the rolling hills. We are limiting the number of attendees to allow for extensive distance between guests and families on the Silvan Ridge lawn and patio.
All proceeds benefit adaptable arts programming for Ballet Fantastique's fall 2020 Eugene-Springfield K-12 youth outreach work!
We will be following all social distancing protocols throughout the evening, including keeping groups to 10 or less, maintaining a minimum of 6 feet between groups, regularly sanitizing the facility, as well as requiring children to remain seated with their group. See Silvan Ridge Winery's “Visit Us” page for more details on COVID-19 guidelines in place to keep the winery clean and safe.
All tickets are sold in advance. Ticket price does not include food and beverage. Minors allowed until 8 pm--tickets are required for children over the age of 2. No outside alcohol. Email email@example.com with questions.
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU ARRIVE:
- Doors open at 5:30 pm. The Tasting Room will close at 5 pm and reopen for the concert at 5:30 pm.
- Picnics are welcome but please no outside alcohol. We do feature Planktown and Oakshire beer and have non-alcoholic beverages available.
- All seating is first come, first served. Most of our seating is on the grass so be sure to bring a blanket/lawn chairs.
- We cannot accept groups larger than 10.
- We will not offer tasting during this event but do have an amazing selection of wines to purchase by the glass or bottle.
- Concert begins at 6:30 pm, ends at 8:00 pm.
- Children are welcome but must remain with an adult at all times and be able to follow social distancing protocols.